Sonntag, 26. Dezember 2010

Hello people and friends Now it is the first post and I'll start I still waiting on the Officials symbol for the blog, but soon will be something done ♥
I'm sooo Happy :DDD
Maybe I should tell about me? Will you ever know? XD
Okay, I imagine just before time.
My Name ist Kohana, and I'm 18 Years old.
I am aware of the Japanese fashion ever since I 12, but parents as time knows you can not in the old lot. >_>
I have learned to love, and try out since much of Harajuku, the first thing I had an urge to visual kei, (like almost everyone at the beginning xP) went further to Oshare kei (decora) and it stayed with a mixture (yes, mixture) from Fairy Turkey (spank) and Gyaru Hime ... .. and so
After I finally was allowed in 2009 for a concert ... And although AnCafe! * _ * it's finally all become like today, I am the person I wanted to I'm 'different' and I LOVE the fashion!
Officials My Blog:      

LOVE LOVE ♥

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen